• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

SVS Prime Sat's

Dentman

I just ordered a pair of these from the outlet section for $109.00 each. I figured for a C-note each I can't go wrong.....right?

Any way I needed a temporary pair of speakers to hook up to my analog set up . These need to hold me over until around Dec/Jan of this year.

:laughing: Nah, just don't know anything about them. Hey, my first pair of "audiophile" speakers was the Insignias for all of (I think) $90/pair... Or was it $90 each? I don't remember. Anyway, you're doing better than that with SVS, at least!

I'm not familiar with them at all either, but the SVS products I am familiar with I have always liked. For the money I'm in to hear what you think of them.

I'm not familiar with them at all either, but the SVS products I am familiar with I have always liked. For the money I'm in to hear what you think of them.
All I know of them myself is the demo many of us did of SVS's first attempt at the speaker market back in around 2004. I was impressed with those small bookshelf speakers they sent us.

SVS is solid; I'm sure they'll be great for the price.

All I know of them myself is the demo many of us did of SVS's first attempt at the speaker market back in around 2004. I was impressed with those small bookshelf speakers they sent us.

I believe the brilliant Tom V. was res0on single for those speakers. I still have them

SRBsepfromDiscovery07042006-L.png

STS-79%20Atlantis_rollout-S.jpg

STS-79%20Atlantis_rollout-XL.jpg

Just a trial run on smug mug. Apparently, you can't just right click/copy on the image or you paste the thumbnail instead of the larger picture as you see with the bottom two pics. I am on a trail run, so maybe ponying up for one of the pay plans changes that. The first pic was .png file and the bottom two are .jpgs.

It's a paid service. You can have a 2 week trial and the bottom packages start at $6mo/$48yr and $9mo/$72yr, respectively. The higher priced package allows you the ability for private sharing, custom right click message, and more customization. Smugmug also lets you upload from your Amazon, Google Drive, etc. accounts as well but if those sights are "free" (in my case, I pay for a Prime account so if photo sharing is also included...), I may look to those instead.

Back