• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Outer Worlds

Huey

Famous
Picked this one up on Saturday, didn't get a chance to play it until yesterday afternoon due to an update it needed, but it is by the same group that did Fallout New Vegas, which I loved. Visually it looks a little different, almost cel shaded at times. From what little I played, it seems to be a very expansive RPG, and they even "borrow" a few things from the Fallout series, although of course they name them differently. Instead of VATS you have TDS, or Time Dilation Syndrome. I wouldn't say it is as good as any of the Fallout games, but it does have promise.

That one's on my list... looks pretty cool.

whats your opinion by the way on the VATS system?
Love VATS in Fallout if nothing else than it can tell you when there are bad guys up ahead if you can't clearly see them. TDS in this game is something similar, just not as good in my opinion.

Love VATS in Fallout if nothing else than it can tell you when there are bad guys up ahead if you can't clearly see them. TDS in this game is something similar, just not as good in my opinion.

thanks for the heads up, i was really, really, really looking forward to a super close version.

Then again, fallout 4 is getting some mods apparently this month. hoping it revives my love for it.

sidenote,

i bought into fallout 76, way before i got into finding more details about it.

im at level 10 i think. i hate it. i dont see myself not interacting or facing another NPC or redeem itself.

its like Biowares anthem, but worse.

at least it didnt have a preston garvey in it.

sidenote,

i bought into fallout 76, way before i got into finding more details about it.

im at level 10 i think. i hate it. i dont see myself not interacting or facing another NPC or redeem itself.

its like Biowares anthem, but worse.

at least it didnt have a preston garvey in it.
I don't know enough about Fallout 76 to comment, other than I thought it was more of an online experience, which I don't do. I refuse to be called a crackhead mother f$%ker by a 10 year old. I had been playing Fallout 4 before I purchased the Outer Worlds, but I have already done most everything you could do. What is going to be released soon for it Jomari?

I don't know enough about Fallout 76 to comment, other than I thought it was more of an online experience, which I don't do. I refuse to be called a crackhead mother f$%ker by a 10 year old. I had been playing Fallout 4 before I purchased the Outer Worlds, but I have already done most everything you could do. What is going to be released soon for it Jomari?

crackhead mother f*cker.

:D

I had been playing Fallout 4 before I purchased the Outer Worlds, but I have already done most everything you could do. What is going to be released soon for it Jomari?

depending on your console/pc, i believe creators content has something in the works that will emulate i think fallout 3 or new vegas. with your luck its vegas.

fallout 76, in a nutshell, has almost NO NPC's to work or talk to. the NPC's you will be dealing with are real live 10 year olds. and a halfs if ever.

the storyline is driven by quest and/or broadcast you pick up along the way, eliminating the need for you to interact with the NPC's.

i did the first part of the game, where you had to find a settlement. saw two, three people, and well, thats it. empty cockroach ridden game. meaning it was 'bugged'. :D

depending on your console/pc, i believe creators content has something in the works that will emulate i think fallout 3 or new vegas. with your luck its vegas.

fallout 76, in a nutshell, has almost NO NPC's to work or talk to. the NPC's you will be dealing with are real live 10 year olds. and a halfs if ever.

the storyline is driven by quest and/or broadcast you pick up along the way, eliminating the need for you to interact with the NPC's.

i did the first part of the game, where you had to find a settlement. saw two, three people, and well, thats it. empty cockroach ridden game. meaning it was 'bugged'. :D
Thanks Jomari!

just confirmed, they are putting in fallout 3 references/dlc via creators content!

amazingly, its reaching DLC cap size, and based on the info they are letting people go full crazy on it.

one great thing is that the creators content ALTHOUGH COST MONEY, brings more to the Fallout 4 universe from users/players.

Gotta chance to play this some more yesterday, although I turned it off after playing for only 1/2 an hour. It's harder than heck to kill anybody, even in story mode which is the easiest mode of them all. Was hoping for better with this, but I can't recommend this game to anyone.

Gotta chance to play this some more yesterday, although I turned it off after playing for only 1/2 an hour. It's harder than heck to kill anybody, even in story mode which is the easiest mode of them all. Was hoping for better with this, but I can't recommend this game to anyone.

thanks for the honesty bud. i WAS looking forward to it, but guess not.

thank god for death stranding.

Back