• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

This guy has a better system...

Randy

Superstar
in his garage than a lot of people do in there homes. Holy cow.

I know his speaker placement and lack of full acoustical treatment almost render it moot. :rofl:

Hell I didn't even notice that but I am assuming he had an M4 based on your post.

I've been watching that guy's YouTube channel for a long time now, he calls it Obsessed Garage. From what I gather, he runs his own business offering financial management for clients. He's really into cars, garages, car detailing, and home theater. Recently he has started reselling car detailing products that he likes.

Overall his videos are pretty interesting, he seems like a straight-up kinda guy that appreciates quality / craftsmanship in general.

I have a sub in my garage too. I took an old ported box I had in my T Bird with an Orion 10" driver and cut a hole in the back and added a plate amp from Parts Express. It works well and fills in the bottom end nicely.

He did the garage for a youtuber named Adam LZ....Adam's looks the same, but he put a SVS sub in his, don't remember the bookshelves. They also but in a single car lift. Mind you Adam LZ is 23 years old at most.

He did the garage for a youtuber named Adam LZ....Adam's looks the same, but he put a SVS sub in his, don't remember the bookshelves. They also but in a single car lift. Mind you Adam LZ is 23 years old at most.

Well he sucks then. :nyah:

Back