• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

This...is....SPARTA!!! AC:odyssey

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
So, bought this last week,

i have to say since Ezio and AC3, i think this is definitely a refined version of the franchise.

Great game (i do wish i started with Kassandra, and not use Alexios)...

Fun fun fun.

Side quest arent tiring, looting is excellent, but i guess Fast travel could be improved.

I just wish like many others, that they included Shields in the game. a Spartan with a spear makes sense, but at times, i really miss the shield.

Anyways, i also bought the perma XP boost, and believe that it has significantly improved my experience. a lot of people are against microtransactions, but at times, i believe i made the right purchase with this.

Get it when its cheap. its a great game. Play as kassandra. Spartan kick every flipping thing.

Ha! Been playing this since last week. Agreed, great installment of this franchise. Long LONG game though, but I consider that a good thing.

Only problem is that the PC version has been unstable for me... still waiting for the next patch.

I'm level 34, ~50 hours in, and I feel like I've only done about half the game.

Yes, I'm playing Kassandra. What does it say about me that I play female characters in the game, and initiate love trysts with other female NPCs in the game? :laughing:

level 17 bud, but pumped in almost 24 hours in it already. yes, its been unstable at times. ive had several times it crashed or hung completely on my console.

did you notice how LONG the loading time is? man, its a pain.

oh, and how flipping long it takes for your horse coming over. by the time i needed him im already there.

plus the flipping fast travel points are definitely too far IMO, i need a bit more. plus when you dock your ship (hehehe) it should remember and allow you to use those ports as fast travel points too.

I really wish i played kassandra.

have you embedded any of your gear yet pauly?

people say always deconstruct your equipment instead of selling them. i saw it only gives me metals and leather. f*dge ive saw someone to SELL epic or rare to merchants, thenb reak down common items. makes sense since i will end up buying wood from them anyways. (wood apparently is the most scarce material in the game)

Yeah wood and leather are both scarce. But I find if sell everything and bounce around along different blacksmiths I can buy more of these things than I get from dismantling.

i have so much drachma right now, i dont even care about buying these resources.

of course, i bought into the whole perma boost part, so im guilty on that end. it really did make the game easier and more enjoyable.

for those on console, do NOT update to 1.04, stick with 1.03 for now. apparently they're having problems with the flipping mercenary system.

Back