• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

touch screen tv

Maximo

I want a touch screen tv mounted on the wall in front of our tread mill. I want to be ableto interface with our windows media extender so I can watch whatever while pretending to run. Thoughts?

Ya...good idea. I think you should do it...that's my thoughts. We're you thinking more of advice? Don't know of any tv's but there was some new tv tech at Ces this year. So a vid about it. I'll try to track it down. Posting from an iPhone is a little more difficult than from the old computer.

Wait a minute....

I don't get the point of a touch screen TV. That sounds retarded! REALLY!

That's reminds me of 30 years ago when I had to get up and walk over to the TV in order to change the channel.

I want to sit on my ass and use the remote. In fact, a remote control is even more work than I want to do.........when the hell am I going to have a voice controlled TV?

You want a touch screen in front of a treadmill so you can get sweaty, greasy fingerprints all over it?

Razz said:
Wait a minute....

I don't get the point of a touch screen TV. That sounds retarded! REALLY!

That's reminds me of 30 years ago when I had to get up and walk over to the TV in order to change the channel.

I want to sit on my ass and use the remote. In fact, a remote control is even more work than I want to do.........when the hell am I going to have a voice controlled TV?
Yeah use an Xbox with kinect for windows media and then you'd have voice control instead, even better.

Doghart said:
iPad + Netflix/Apple TV.

D

Thats a good idea. You can add a remote desktop app if you insist on accessing media center content on the PC.

Back