• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

True Detective Season 3

I totally forgot this was coming out yesterday, but I will try to watch sometime this week. Great show indeed!

Each season is a totally separate storyline correct? So I don’t have to go out of my way to watch seasons 1 & 2 before 3? Although what I’ve heard is 1 is incredible and 2 not so much.

Each season is a totally separate storyline correct? So I don’t have to go out of my way to watch seasons 1 & 2 before 3? Although what I’ve heard is 1 is incredible and 2 not so much.
Yes

I see each as completely different stories with a common theme in the mood, energy, and absolute completeness of the story. They are not related in terms of characters or issues.

I loved season 1 but could not get thru 2, didn't hold my interest.

Reviews for 3 are somewhat mixed.

I'll have to give it a try.

Correct. 1 great 2 awful. High hopes for 3. But completely different stories

Season 3. Down to the last episode next Sunday. I feel like there is still a lot to be resolved in just one hour.

man, this is out already?
i liked season 1 better, but season 2 had big shoes to fill.

Saw the finale of season 3 on Sunday. Better than season 2 but the pacing was off IMO. Many episodes where you just hung there

Saw the finale of season 3 on Sunday. Better than season 2 but the pacing was off IMO. Many episodes where you just hung there

how? online? it was on on psn too, but not sure if they are placemarkers, or true episodes.

Back