• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Yellowstone

starting to watch this in anticipation for the 1883 one on paramount plus.

probably the only series ive seen recently with ONE, ONE sex scene in 4 episodes. thats a feat considering everyone else has like 3 in 1 episodes or something.

sidenote, do i need to watch the entire yellowstone series to appreciate 1883 or no?

the manny pacman lookalike from wind river is on the show. i actually dont like him at all, i guess its because i cant 'take away' what he did in wind river. anyways... hes in this one. also in mayor of kingstown. realized its pretty much the cast and crews second job so to speak.

sheridan is pretty good at what he does from what i can see. the great part is, his transition from the big screen to these smaller shows is amazing.

im curious now how sons of anarchy would be too.

the manny pacman lookalike from wind river is on the show.

what charected does he play? I dont know who Manny Pacman is. I warch this show regularly and dont know what charecter you are refering to.

Is this the guy you are talking about?
l-intro-1613322872.jpg

what charected does he play? I dont know who Manny Pacman is. I warch this show regularly and dont know what charecter you are refering to.
thats alright. hes the er... livestock agent. gimme a sec...

1640882630977.jpeg

james jordan. i call him manny pacman (pacquiao), because of the semblance to the pacman.

this guy too...

1640882702085.jpeg

both are on yellowstone and in kingstown.

wow, no wonder she looked familiar.

she was the punishers girlfriend in the movie wind river...

1640882894989.jpeg

finished mayor of kingstown.

if you are one of those who like to finish a season without cliffhangers, this is not for you. good show, albeit a bit dragging at point, its solid.

Yellowstone

season 4 done. man, i have to rewatch the whole show now. its good. its that good.

problem is, i have to find something comparable to it to watch now. finished those who wish me dead, which is another sheridan movie, good stuff.

Back