• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Hot Monkey's latest activity

  • Hot Monkey
    Odyssey was pretty epic. IMAX sound track was as LOUD as I have ever experienced in any theater.
  • Hot Monkey
    Got Odyssey IMAX tickets for this weekend can't wait. They had me at 60ft (non CGI) puppet.
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Godzilla.
    Another teaser dropped today. Doesn't reveal a whole lot but I'm fine with that. Staking out my parking space at local IMX theater for...
Back
Top