• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Hot Monkey's latest activity

  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Godzilla.
    Bump: Just when I thought I could not be more hyped for Minus Zero... Toho just announced the film will be rated R in the US. A grown...
  • Hot Monkey
    Hope was bonkers... but even more so then we expected. Starts out bonkers then goes even further off the sci-fi rails with a whole...
    • Screenshot 2026-09-20 at 5.45.55 PM.png
    • Screenshot 2026-09-20 at 5.46.44 PM.png
    • Screenshot 2026-09-20 at 5.46.22 PM.png
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey reacted to jomari's post in the thread What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today? with Like Like.
    i remembered many conversations about this movie with you.
  • Hot Monkey
    Got Sunday morning tickets for this monster mayhem can't wait to see it...
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Headbanger's Hangout.
    Was bummed when I missed Rammstein's last big pyrotechnic stadium tour when it got cancelled during COVID... then I was moving when the...
    • Screenshot 2026-09-16 at 11.32.08 PM.png
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey reacted to Haywood's post in the thread Rush Concert with Like Like.
    I went to see Rush in Boston last Saturday and it was a fantastic show. Geddy's voice was in great shape, Anika Nilles is a great fit...
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Godzilla.
    Yup. The only thing worse then the recent Legendary WWE style movies is the abysmal Monarch series. Both have become all but...
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey reacted to Batman's post in the thread Godzilla with Like Like.
    ^^ Good because the last two Legendary ones, IMHO, are dogsh!t…
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Godzilla.
    Read some fan grumblings online over the fact that the opponent for Godzilla in Minus Zero will be King Ghidorah and not Hedorah as many...
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Godzilla.
    BUMP... that sound at the end.
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Headbanger's Hangout.
    I was still in middle school... but Screaming for Vengeance was one of the first vinyl records I remember buying new with my own hard...
    • Screenshot 2026-08-31 at 9.59.32 AM.png
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey reacted to PaulyT's post in the thread Headbanger's Hangout with Like Like.
    Cool. Glad to see Halford near the top of your list; I've actually been listening to Judas Priest a lot lately. I like their older stuff...
  • Hot Monkey
    Realized my wife had never seen one of my all time genre if not overall favorite films... the original Let The Right One In... so we...
  • Hot Monkey
    Hot Monkey replied to the thread Headbanger's Hangout.
    Random evolving list of top/personal favorite metal (actual metal) artists in no particular ranking order for no reason other then...
  • Hot Monkey
    Yeah it’s very missable. Not terrible just nothing new or original.
Back
Top