• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Recent content by PaulyT

  1. PaulyT

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    Yeah that would suck. As a PC gamer (where most of my games are through steam), hopefully this wouldn't be possible since it's not all coming through one company. I guess in theory steam itself could try to do something like that, but I can't imagine the outcry/blowback that would cause.
  2. PaulyT

    What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

    ^-- ditto, even have the blu-ray, I need to watch it again now, it's been years
  3. PaulyT

    What are you watching via streaming?

    So I'm watching Widow's Bay (on AppleTV), just to see what the hype is about. So far... meh I'm just not sure, I mean it's interesting but hasn't blown me away yet. Admittedly, I'm only a few episodes in, and "slow burn" seems to apply to this one.
  4. PaulyT

    What Are You Listening To?

    He grew up in Boston...
  5. PaulyT

    Headbanger's Hangout

    Cool. Glad to see Halford near the top of your list; I've actually been listening to Judas Priest a lot lately. I like their older stuff better (they were probably my favorite band in the mid-80s when I was in high school), but even their recent albums are quite good.
  6. PaulyT

    What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

    Just saw Odyssey (in imax) yesterday, quite an experience. Actually the first time I've been to a movie theater in over a year, I think... Agree with HM's comments above, an amazing production overall.
  7. PaulyT

    What Are You Listening To?

    Been into Ronnie Earl a lot lately... good stuff. Classic blues guitar.
  8. PaulyT

    What Are You Listening To?

    For @Botch
  9. PaulyT

    Home Theater Overhaul

    ... and yeah I still have an old Harmony, but with HDMI eArc for pre/pro power+volume control, I find that I'm ok with just the TV's remote for 99% of what I do.
  10. PaulyT

    Home Theater Overhaul

    My only HT "overhaul" lately was finally replacing my ancient old 1080p 45" screen with a decent mid-range 55" 4k (LG C5 OLED).
  11. PaulyT

    Home Theater Overhaul

    uh... woodworking? ;)
  12. PaulyT

    CLASSICAL Music

    Sorry about your dad. I love this requiem, one of my favorite choral works. I even got to sing in the choir for a local performance of it several years back. It is a very powerful piece of music.
  13. PaulyT

    In the market for a mid-level TV

    Ok yeah my GPU is fully capable of maintaining 4k@120Hz, at least wtih Borderlands 4 - and OMG THIS IS AMAZING WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER?!?!?!
  14. PaulyT

    In the market for a mid-level TV

    Ah fuck I figured it out, I had tv audio input hidden in the marantz config because I never used that before, and forgot I did that, now all good… duh
Back
Top