Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.
I do the same with pretty much all sports now (watch nothing live and skip through YouTube highlights after the event). The only think I will try to watch live is Yankees post season.
Oh the irony... my son is back from grad school and he really wants to watch the Yankees in the post season together. So I have to get a one month Peacock Plus subscription to watch the Wild Card and ALDS is they advance. Then HBO Max for the ALCS if they advance. Then FOX if they advance to the...
Laughing my a$$ off thinking of this thread and watching TV with my wife after work. She pauses the show she is watching and this add pops up. Seriously I am supposed to scan a QR code and order a Butterfinger from Amazon from my phone right now? The end is near I tell you... the end is so near...
Dynamic pricing is absolutely diabolical.
Continuing this old man rant... when we were kids TV was just "on". You wiggled the antenna around until you got whatever channels were available to you geographically and watched whatever they were showing. Ads paid for this I assume. But the act of...
Now that was a proper rant thanks for that. I feel better about the whole Xbox thing already LOL seems minor in comparison. I’m still opting out though.
If this recent news is true I will cancel my XBOX Live account and launch my console of the nearest bridge. Or maybe gut it, pack it full of litter box treats and FedEx it to Microsoft with a colorfully worded greeting card.
So let's see... I already pay for...
1. The console purchase price...
Bump:
Just when I thought I could not be more hyped for Minus Zero... Toho just announced the film will be rated R in the US. A grown up Toho Godzilla movie? Sign me up.
Hope was bonkers... but even more so then we expected. Starts out bonkers then goes even further off the sci-fi rails with a whole different story line then we were expecting (and may fuel a great sequel). As many reviews have mentioned the CGI is at times very low tech but also just a non...
Was bummed when I missed Rammstein's last big pyrotechnic stadium tour when it got cancelled during COVID... then I was moving when the make up date happened so I couldn't make it. I have seen their live show four times it's always epic. Not quite as exciting but they are bringing the movie...
Yup. The only thing worse then the recent Legendary WWE style movies is the abysmal Monarch series. Both have become all but unwatchable. I will still go to the theater to see Legendary pics just for the big screen spectacle of it but content wise they are crap. And if Toho keeps making more...
Read some fan grumblings online over the fact that the opponent for Godzilla in Minus Zero will be King Ghidorah and not Hedorah as many had speculated. I feel quite the opposite. While Hedorah is probably my all time favorite Godzilla foe (and highly stylized associated film) the fact that Toho...
I was still in middle school... but Screaming for Vengeance was one of the first vinyl records I remember buying new with my own hard earned paper route money. Admittedly at the time the album cover art was probably a factor but I was hooked after that. When I was asked to illustrate the cover...
Realized my wife had never seen one of my all time genre if not overall favorite films... the original Let The Right One In... so we watched it then followed up next viewing with Hollywood remake Let Me In just for fun to compare. There is absolutely no comparison but it's still interesting to...
Random evolving list of top/personal favorite metal (actual metal) artists in no particular ranking order for no reason other then having this conversation at work the other day. Feel free to edit/add/embellish/question/dispute.
Frontmen:
Ozzy
Dio
Halford
Dickenson
Jourgensen
Shagrath...
Saw End Of Oak Street last night after work. Had a nice retro ET/Welcome to Derry/Close Encounters vibe and of course a lot of Jurassic Park in there as well. Fun flick not earth shattering or ground breaking just fun. I wanted this family to die much less then previous review of Last House.