• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

A Star is Born

hawk52

Went to see it today. I loved it. Listening to the sound track now. Available on Prime. Story, acting and music spot on. Got to get some awards.

Sorry about that. Thought I put it what movies did you watch. I missed. Admin, move it if you so desire.

Read a review today in our local paper. Reviewer raved about it. This could actually get me out to a movie with my wife!!

Going Sunday with the wife. She is gaga for GaGa.
You will be too. Her voice is unbelievable. Not just in the movie. When she does jazz I get chills. A dam good actor. She's got to get nominated for best lead actress. And Bradley. His acting has always been over the top. I know he worked on his singing. Not sure on his guitar play was it him?
The direction, just pay attention to the way scenes are poised. I know I am not an expert but I was taken back by how it was filmed. I love Sam Elliot. He kicked it. Dave Cappelle, Not a big part. Significant in the story. I gather you can tell I liked it.

Damn all of you!!!!

I had to live through the gawd-awful original "A Star is Born" with that hack, Barbara Streisand and damn hear poked out both my eardrums and eyes rather than finish the movie. I was convinced there was no way a remake could be acceptable at all. Now you have be questioning my intentions to never watch this thing.

ARG!!!!

Damn all of you!!!!

I had to live through the gawd-awful original "A Star is Born" with that hack, Barbara Streisand and damn hear poked out both my eardrums and eyes rather than finish the movie. I was convinced there was no way a remake could be acceptable at all. Now you have be questioning my intentions to never watch this thing.

ARG!!!!

Do your homework, the one with Striesand is the third version. The origional was in 1937 with Janet Gaynor then there was the well known version with Judy Garland in 1954 than Striesand.

Bought the soundtrack yesterday; love it. This will actually get me out to a theater after....don't know when...Wedding Crashers maybe?

You will be too. Her voice is unbelievable. Not just in the movie. When she does jazz I get chills. A dam good actor. She's got to get nominated for best lead actress. And Bradley. His acting has always been over the top. I know he worked on his singing. Not sure on his guitar play was it him?
The direction, just pay attention to the way scenes are poised. I know I am not an expert but I was taken back by how it was filmed. I love Sam Elliot. He kicked it. Dave Cappelle, Not a big part. Significant in the story. I gather you can tell I liked it.

What Jazz albums does she have?

I want to see the movie.

I don't think I ever saw the Streissand version only bits and pieces of it.

Back