• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Alcatraz

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
so, anyone interested?

thoughts?

just starting on my end, looks sorta promising.

anything that helps the bay get some work and exposure, im all for it.

I'm in for a couple more episodes before I decide.

The two hour premier was good and left me interested, but we'll see if this turns into another lost where half the episodes don't contribute to the story.

D

Is this based on a true story ? Did this prison's inmates just "run away" in the 60's ? Sorry, just don't know much about the place other than its in a bay....

Barn, it's a TV show from the guys that produced the show LOST.

Supposedly all the guards and inmates at Alcatraz disappear in the 1960's and start to re-appear in the present day without aging a day or having any memory of where they have been. They come back with a directive to murder/steal from specific people. It's like Terminator meets LOST...

D

Dogs pretty much got it on the money.

Ive never watched lost, and quite frankly, doesnt float my boat.

nonetheless, i just hope this doesnt turn out like fringe.

Its got some charisma, and hope it sticks around for a while.

Im going to give it some time too.

Damn it, it interrupts my viewing of two broke girls... so lets see.

Just got through watching it earlier today. I want to see a few more episodes before I commit, but it did leave me interested. This one might have a lot of twist and turns through out. About the only thing that bugged me was Sam Neil. He seems to have the same stupid expression on his face when he's talking.

The main gal in the show (Sarah Jones?) is a hottie too.

Just got done watching it.

Not bad. I just hope it is not one of those deals where they cancel it halfway thru and you do not have a clue but invested time watching it.

mzpro5 said:
Just got done watching it.

Not bad. I just hope it is not one of those deals where they cancel it halfway thru and you do not have a clue but invested time watching it.

Just like Smith with Ray Liotta. THAT had potential. Too bad they bounced it pretty quick.

Anyone catch the season finale of this?

Without giving too much away there is a "tribute" scene relating to the Steve McQueen movie Bullit.

The iconic car chase of McQueen driving a Mustang chasing a Charger is replicated using a new 2013 Mustang and a new Charger. Hit me as soon as I watched it. Looks like some of the same streets from the movie.

I've still got to watch the last episode. So what do you guys think of the show after getting a few episodes in?

I enjoyed it. Of course it kinda draws you in due to all the mystery of what is going on.

I'll continue to watch it when it returns.

Back