• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Assassins creed revelations

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
ive loved the assassins creed since AC2. i never was too much into the AC1 version, simply because i thought it was already outdated at the time.

for what its worth, i liked the fact that they fixed a number of things from AC1, (rental), and that it improved the way he moved.

AC2 was my first platinum trophy. probably the only one i will ever have. anyways, brotherhood was another great experience, and pretty much made me one of those who are affixed to 'Ezio' as the face of the AC series.

Revelations?

Man, this one is definitely a greater a more polished version - visuals are sharper, images are more detailed compared to the AC brotherhood and AC2 series, losing the 'cartoony' feel.

The sound quality, the engineering is superb. little nuances are shown and the detail put towards them shows a lot more dedication in it.

I bought this for around 20 bucks, and im happy i did. i recently just started, and love it already. i cant understand the 'losing notoriety' part, but im still working on it.

Just a thought folks, while the price is still in the lower 20s.

Yeah, I've played all the AC games, love the series. Agreed the first one was a bit klunky at the time, they're really added a lot to it since then. They put a HUGE amount of time into developing the scenery in these last few, Rome in particular: I look at real pictures of monuments in that city, and think "wow that looks exactly like the AC version, I wonder if they let people climb all over the outside?" :laughing:

PaulyT said:
Yeah, I've played all the AC games, love the series. Agreed the first one was a bit klunky at the time, they're really added a lot to it since then. They put a HUGE amount of time into developing the scenery in these last few, Rome in particular: I look at real pictures of monuments in that city, and think "wow that looks exactly like the AC version, I wonder if they let people climb all over the outside?" :laughing:

i had to go back actually, just to finish some missions.

then i saw that one of the treasures where in a location that i cant access anymore. i also cant access a borgian flag there too. oy ve! i might tho, i just MIGHT play it again just to get to it. hehehe. it bothers me. at least with this game i KNOW i can do it.

*grumble*

anyways, i love how constantinople 'feels' tho. the hookblade tho is more or less a novelty im still getting used to. at this point i can 'feel' his age showing. or maybe its mine.

anyways, its a great game.

finally finished AC:R and man, i couldnt say much after the ending.

i loved this game so much, its truly immersive, and despite lacking a bit on a strong finish, it was nice how they 'wrapped' it up.

i still have to download amber, but man, this was definitely nice to finish.

Requiescat in pace Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."

Probably one of the best character builds in games i have ever experienced.

Yeah, I liked the older Ezio. The setting of the next AC installment is the civil war, that's gonna be a bit weird after Italy and Constantinople...

PaulyT said:
Yeah, I liked the older Ezio. The setting of the next AC installment is the civil war, that's gonna be a bit weird after Italy and Constantinople...

True, but it will also feature a new assassino, Connor..

its wierd that once you're done with Ezio you end up with some phrases that you end up saying from time to time,

"Arkadashim"
"Evet"
"Cazzo"
:happy-smileygiantred:

So many words ive learned and tried to keep quiet when talking to another person from middle eastern descent.

Its a wierd feeling that Revelations was one of those games that i will fully remember well, heck how often will you get to play as a character 'built' from birth until his later years.

if there was on assassins creed to play, this would be the one. Fully polished and climactic ending to a wonderful series.

Pauly, ive never played the first one, would you think at my point in time, it would be worth playing?

If i was to choose again, id play AC:R in a heartbeat all over again.

I dunno; from what I recall (it was quite a while ago), it's a little crude in comparison to the later games, the gameplay was a little more monotonous and not as smooth, same with the graphics - reasonable detail but not at the level of the subsequent installments. The second one is where it really started to shine. That said, it might be worth it just for the beginnings of the story, when the modern-day guy (his name escapes me at the moment...) discovers his latent genetic heritage.

And congrats on your post whore status! :laughing: (my 8yo daughter just came in and saw that on the screen asked what that means... :oops: )

BTW, if you want AC-1 for ps3, I still have my copy, I'll sell it to you cheap. ;)

its been many moons since i check my posting habits, but hey, at least now im not a whore. im a post whore. :happy-smileygiantred:

how old is your daughter again pauly? im glad i never had that chance to explain certain things. :happy-smileygiantred:

PaulyT said:
BTW, if you want AC-1 for ps3, I still have my copy, I'll sell it to you cheap. ;)
tempting pauly, but for the meantime, i have many games to work with,

ac3
hitman
last of us
dishonored
moh

thanks tho, :happy-smileygiantred:

She's 8. Hopefully won't understand what a whore is for a few more years yet...

PaulyT said:
She's 8. Hopefully won't understand what a whore is for a few more years yet...

well i hope not. for what its worth kids nowadays pick up on stuff faster than we think.

Back