• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Best TV/Streaming series you can recommend to watch

They can definitely flesh out the characters more, much like they did Loki in the Marvel series. I'm hoping this is more of the trend for Star Wars series, where we get to see more of "real" world in the Star Wars universe.
If you have Disney+, IMHO Andor has probably been my favorite Star Wars series yet. I think it's the first Star Wars show to show a toilet, so there's that. It can be a little slow at times, but it also shows the lives in more detail of common folks, as well as prison life under the Empire. Definitely a more grown up Disney s
Tony Gilroy being the writer made the show really good. He wrote Rogue One and did the screenplays for the Bourne series. I was a big fan of this series.

Now if you haven't seen White Lotus seasons 1&2 I put my vote in on that. Other ones people have already said

Tony Gilroy being the writer made the show really good. He wrote Rogue One and did the screenplays for the Bourne series. I was a big fan of this series.

Now if you haven't seen White Lotus seasons 1&2 I put my vote in on that. Other ones people have already said
Wife and I watched the first episode of White Lotus when it first came out, and need to get back and see the rest of it. Andor was awesome, and hopefully it leads to more shows that are more adult in nature.

funny thing is, there are SOOO many good shows out there, and difficult to invest in until you find a list like this. ;)

Andor is still on my backburner. i will look into white lotus. thank you for putting that on th map.

funny thing is, there are SOOO many good shows out there, and difficult to invest in until you find a list like this. ;)

Andor is still on my backburner. i will look into white lotus. thank you for putting that on th map.
Move Andor to the front, you'll thank me later. IMHO, probably the best Star Wars show on that's been on Disney+(although they should have included the droid from the film, instead they only teased us with another one.)

thanks guys. i think thats what rogue one appealed to ME strongly.

this was ''new'' material to me, showing me the origins, the first line of chapter 4 introduction, stating what happened.

anyways, i'll definitely put that one on the top. i still have mayfair witches (which im still tippy toe on, never read this universe), and last of us of course.

Andor it is! i need a new environment anyways. too much taylor sheridan right now.

Back