• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Cable News Race - tues night June 5th

Srvy

Per the Drudge Report...

CABLE NEWS RACE
TUES. NITE, JUNE 05 2012

FOXNEWS OREILLY 3,108,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,973,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,802,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,441,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,147,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 1,590,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,516,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,256,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,226,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,119,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 790,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 771,000
CNN COOPER 630,000
CNN MORGAN 591,000

OUCH !!!

Ted got a spankin.

DIYer said:
Srvy said:
How could cable news race include comedy channel program?

I thought the same but hey some people associate news readers as a comedy act for the most part.

Also when there was a post in here a while back on favorite news sources Comedy Central and Stewert and Cobert came up as there favorite news sources.

DIYer said:
Srvy said:
How could cable news race include comedy channel program?
DIYer, have you watched Jon Stewart? (I'm not a fan of Colbert) He brings up a lot of ironies and historical flip-flops in both parties, and its very eye-opening to me (that's its highly, and sometimes sadly, hilarious makes it even more valuable to my time). His doctored footage and pics are blatantly so, so you know they're poking fun; not subtly changed as so many news organizations (on BOTH sides of the aisle) do...

Very highly recommended! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

At least The Daily Show provides me an opportunity to find humor in topics many would find enraging...

Botch said:
Very highly recommended! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
It may do well on that channel but mixing different genre is what I was wondering about.

Back