• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Cardas Cables... Lifetime guarantee

Razz

I bought a 20' Cardas cable for my Senn HD600 about 10 years ago. Over the last 3 years there has been a "touchy" connection problem with it. At the plug into my amp I need to touch it around a bit to get it to connect just right and if I moved the cable it would loose it's connection. This happens with multiple amps so I know it's the cable.

I just found out there is a LIFETIME guarantee. For some reason I just felt that because it's older it's now toast and that has really irritated me as it's an expensive cable.

I just contacted them and they said send it in! We'll replace it, no worries.

I'm pretty damn stoked about that! :handgestures-thumbup:

It's going in the mail today! WOO HOO!

Razz said:
I bought a 20' Cardas cable for my Senn HD600 about 10 years ago. Over the last 3 years there has been a "touchy" connection problem with it. At the plug into my amp I need to touch it around a bit to get it to connect just right and if I moved the cable it would loose it's connection. This happens with multiple amps so I know it's the cable.

I just found out there is a LIFETIME guarantee. For some reason I just felt that because it's older it's now toast and that has really irritated me as it's an expensive cable.

Some companies out there still have fantastic customer service, but it is getting harder and harder to find these days.

Good Deal!!

Razz said:

You paid for the life time warranty when you purchased the cable 10 years ago. Bryston does the same thing, you pay double for an amp which just happens to carry a 20 year warranty.

No different than purchasing an insurance policy for electronics.

Rope

I have not one but TWO pairs of HD650's and have yet to get the Cardas cables. I should buck up and try a set.

walls said:
I have not one but TWO pairs of HD650's and have yet to get the Cardas cables. I should buck up and try a set.

Well then bring your 650s to Bats GTG next month and we can swap out cables and compare cans. So far my HD 600s and three sets of Denon Cans will be there! Gets your ass in gear and get to the GTG!

Back