• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Crimes Against Music - Bring on the Terrible Covers!

Haywood

Famous
We have a thread for great covers. Now it is time to pay homage to the truly bad ones.

Here is one to get things started:

Im gonna love this thread. THANK YOU HAYWOOD!!!

Although, I seriously love Faith Hill!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A couple things:

Is it really a cover with Aerosmith having such a big part.

If it is in fact a cover it does not meet the category "terrible covers" in fact it is a song that revitalized Aerosmoth's career.

Hey I think it kicks ass!

:nyah:

Here how you do it

So there are 2 basic schools of thought when it comes to covers:
1. keep it as close to the original as you can (hence the moniker "cover")
2. put your own spin on it and take something someone else did, pay tribute to it, but make it your own

I kinda think he was successful at #2. It's not my thing and I wont judge it, but he definitely put his own spin on it.

What the hell do I know. I should really stop posting! LOL

So there are 2 basic schools of thought when it comes to covers:
1. keep it as close to the original as you can (hence the moniker "cover")
2. put your own spin on it and take something someone else did, pay tribute to it, but make it your own

I kinda think he was successful at #2. It's not my thing and I wont judge it, but he definitely put his own spin on it.

What the hell do I know. I should really stop posting! LOL

OMG @Randy
You are way to kind.... I have to say it like it is....That was f'n awful!!!!!!

Back