• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Do you get what you are paying for....

Funny, the two companies that pay the most money to our politicians have scored the lowest.

I pay for the 50 up/ 25 down Fios internet and I consistently get 60/30.

lulimet said:
Funny, the two companies that pay the most money to our politicians have scored the lowest.

I pay for the 50 up/ 25 down Fios internet and I consistently get 60/30.
You have a wonderful service. If I may ask, what would a customer pay Verison just for that service ?
I only have TWC Roadrunner Turbo service up to 20/2, don't have the new customer pricing (been with them too long, but no choise) & pay $67.53 a month. After I had the TWC tech guy come by & replace my very old modem with a SA-2100 made in 2009 (I want a Motorola...might see if my local office has one I can trade-out for free)...I now get 22-24/1.9 ....cross my fingers.

Barney
Call them and ask them for the new customer pricing and threaten to drop them if they don't give your better pricing. I just called Comcast yesterday after seeing an ad for 50 Mbps download/ 19 Mbps upload for $61/mo. My current plan with tax is about $73/mo which is 30 Mbps download/6 Mbps upload. I have been with thm for over 15 years so I just told the guy ill be very happy to drop them now since they're charging me for being a loyal customer. Of course he offered to bundle services but I'm a creature of habit. I use Directv since they launched so I can always get good deals with them.

Any long story short they gave me $40/mo for a year. S I plan to call them again next year to ask for a better or comparable rate.

We're with Charter- their 100Mbps service.

I get speed tests in the 90Mb download range. Upload is at least the 5Mb promised.

I'm very pleased with the service we get.

Back