• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Elementary

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
so, opinions?

i think that its more or less a bit too close, too much to be crammed into one hour. its got an amazing storyline, but its also difficult to try to take into pace. its also a bit too quick. i had to end up putting the subtitles up again just to please the missus, but also because i had a tad of a challenge to get it working for me.

its nice, its amazing, but they can turn down the pace a bit and try to get things a bit in order.

oh, holmes also reminds me that hes aging and balding.

lucy liu is STILL hot.

I thought they made a good pairing. The first episode was evenly paced and kept my attention. Hope this one stays on.

I had the first three episodes on DVR.

After viewing the piolet I was ready to bail on it but I am glad I watched the next two. The Piolet seemed to be a bit forced and I did not care for Lucy Liu's Watson.

Writing was vastly improved with the next two episodes. Will continue to watch.

On an aside, I can already see comparisons being made between this version of Holmes and Dr. Gregory House. Which is amusing because House was somewhat based on Sherlock Holmes.

Ive enjoyed every episode so far and I usually cant set long enough for 1 hour shows but same nite Person of Interest is another I am hooked on.

sadly, i lost my interest in er... person of interest. it got a bit convoluted a bit too much for me to handle. i am happy to report as well the writing is definitely been improved on, and the fact that the pilot, despite its akward faster pacing and character introduction, has recessed into something better, more relaxed now.

will keep it on my recorder.

too bad revolution had to go. :happy-smileygiantred:

jomari said:
sadly, i lost my interest in er... person of interest. it got a bit convoluted a bit too much for me to handle. i am happy to report as well the writing is definitely been improved on, and the fact that the pilot, despite its akward faster pacing and character introduction, has recessed into something better, more relaxed now.

Was Revolution cancelled? I have them all recorded, I can delete them if it is cancelled.

Anybody watch Sherlock from the BBC?

I like Elementary and I'd be willing to bet that it was based in part on this reboot.. which is really good.

mzpro5 said:
jomari said:

Was Revolution cancelled? I have them all recorded, I can delete them if it is cancelled.

No. In fact it was singed for multiple seasons. I believe Joms is referring to the never ending presidential debate scheduled for Monday evening.

Rope

i didnt mean to startle you Mzpro, i only have so much space on my dvr (uverse) that i dont know what ot keep sometimes, and what to toss.

anyways, i also wasnt referring to the electorial debates as rope mentioned, but thanks for that, i have to delete it off my dvr since i watched/listened to it at work the other day.

Anyone besides me still watching this? I thought for sure it would be cancelled this year as CBS pulls it usual continuously changing the time slot for the show but am pleasently surprised it will be back

SPOILER

A bit of a twist on the season finale. I was bummed that Holmes and Watson seemed to be gong their separate ways and loved the way they seem to still be togehter and next season should be fun with them being in England.

Anyone besides me still watching this? I thought for sure it would be cancelled this year as CBS pulls it usual continuously changing the time slot for the show but am pleasently surprised it will be back

SPOILER

A bit of a twist on the season finale. I was bummed that Holmes and Watson seemed to be gong their separate ways and loved the way they seem to still be togehter and next season should be fun with them being in England.

I'm not sure, but just in case

POSSIBLE SPOILER

I totally thought that was not just the season finale but the series finale... turns out i was wrong. Supposed to come back in 2019.

For those still interested in this series it has its season premiere tomorrow night Thursday May 23

Back