• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Elite: Dangerous

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
man, so much for no mans sky.

this is definitely better.

im still in training but man, oh man oh man, seriously reminds me of how priviledged pc gamers are out there.

this is the shit,

great looking game, cant wait to start playing after training.

Cool. Looks a little like Eve at least on the surface... haven't tried it, but I don't really go for MMO games much (which is why I stopped playing Eve).

i havent gone 'online' so to speak. i actually dont favor MMO's either on such account. i am also trying combat for the first time, i might need botch to help me pilot this...

man, it looks so good, but also very complicated.

maybe no man sky looks better at this point. or not.

I've heard very mixed to negative things about No Man's Sky... so I haven't tried that one either. Do you have it?

I've heard very mixed to negative things about No Man's Sky... so I haven't tried that one either. Do you have it?

yes, i did. it was fun in the beginning, got a couple of planets, trees, rocks plants etc under my name, MY name.

but a bug came along and apparently other people could come across jomari69 and rename it to bunghole555

it was fun for a while, travelling, discovering stuff (you have to scan everything), hoard and loot like fallout was nothing, then build build build stuff...

but,... that was about it. the storyline was a bit lame. new ships came and well, it wasnt the best experience.

mostly hype, and didnt deliver IMO, based on what was promised. upsetting? sure, but its a game that people had very, very high expectations.

like The Division.

Back