• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Fan-O-Rama:A Futurama Fan Film

Huey

Famous
I've had this bookmarked on Youtube for awhile, and finally got around to seeing it. Production values look to be really good for a film like this, although the jokes fall pretty flat. Says it's 31 minutes long, but in reality it's only 17 or 18 minutes of film, trailer, a short parody commercial, and then 10 minutes of hypnofrog. If you're a fan of the show, you might like it, but like I said, the jokes fall pretty flat. Oh, bonus, Rich Little is in this playing the head of Richard Nixon, and in one scene you can see some containers marked Soylent Cream.

I wish the humor in it had been a little better, but I thought they did pretty good visually for a small budget. Whoever voiced Zoidberg, Bender and the Professor did a really good job.

I wish the humor in it had been a little better, but I thought they did pretty good visually for a small budget. Whoever voiced Zoidberg, Bender and the Professor did a really good job.

Yeah, jokes weren’t the best. Some of the voices were spot on, even down to the cadence of their words. Leila's character distracted me the whole time. Everything just seemed wrong with her.

Do you know what their budget was?

Yeah, jokes weren’t the best. Some of the voices were spot on, even down to the cadence of their words. Leila's character distracted me the whole time. Everything just seemed wrong with her.

Do you know what their budget was?
Agree about Leila, she was close in the way she spoke, although the voice was wrong, but the look was fairly good.

I was wondering about the budget as well, but I don't know what it was. It looked like they had some decent money though, I thought it was a pretty well made short movie.

Yeah, maybe it will push an actual large budget movie to be created down the road. They have the fan base I would imagine. Maybe a Netflix movie or something.

Back