• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Favorite Chic Flicks

Maybe Serendipity because I loves me some Kate Beckinsdale but I would have to think about it.

Off the top of my head that flick where Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence are awoken on the space ship was better than it should have been.

I always thought My Best Friend's Wedding was pretty enjoyable.

Man, Julia Roberts was in a bunch of those types of rom-coms back in the day.

Maybe Serendipity because I loves me some Kate Beckinsdale but I would have to think about it.

Off the top of my head that flick where Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence are awoken on the space ship was better than it should have been.
You and me are on the same wavelength here man!! And it’s one of the few movies she’s in that features her beautiful English accent.

Is this considered a Chic Flick? Anyway I've never seen it so now I will have to.

poster11_d.jpg

I think there is a misconception of the term Chic Flick. I was thinking movies more like "The Notebook" Chic Flicks :)

I always thought My Best Friend's Wedding was pretty enjoyable.

Man, Julia Roberts was in a bunch of those types of rom-coms back in the day.
True. One movie I watched many times. I don't know but the song in this movie really tears my heart to bits.

What about The Best Of Me and The Vow? I really enjoy visiting these two over and over. Both heart tugging though oppositely ended.

You and me are on the same wavelength here man!! And it’s one of the few movies she’s in that features her beautiful English accent.
I love kate since Serendipity and Pearl Harbor but don't particularly dig her in those horror movie series. It seems to have affected her beautiful lip pout. It looks different now or has she just gotten older. Love Jolt though not a chic flick.

Back