• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Gran Turismo 7

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
So recently just got Gran Turismo 7, got the 25 year preorder version, and man oh man it was great!

PS4 version, nope no ps5 yet for me.

initial thoughts.

1. i like what they did, kinda integrated some sort of storytelling
2. i got my car. the only car i plan to race in. yup. rice rocket. honda 98 civic type r.

super happy. :D

Enjoy!
Man … this title is extremely divisive amongst sim racing enthusiasts.

Funny...like many others, I had very been anxious for that game to be released. Even as recently as October of last year. But now I don't have the slightest desire anymore.

Enjoy!
Man … this title is extremely divisive amongst sim racing enthusiasts.
The whole simcade vs sim thing??

Funny...like many others, I had very been anxious for that game to be released. Even as recently as October of last year. But now I don't have the slightest desire anymore.

The whole simcade vs sim thing??

Yeah
That and how hardware makers and retailers are catering to the GT7 fans at the supposed expense of the "real" sim racers. It's kind of ridiculous.

been at it for a while, and quite frankly, i dont know jack about simcade and sim thing, so i cant comment on it.

nor am i a true racing fan, to appreciate the difference from this game to towens er... i forgot the name of it. but its also got a great reputation too.

i liked that it had a 'storyline' to it, and that throughout the game the progression unlocks several things.

its difficult. no doubt. its supposed to be. getting the B license alone with gold trophies was a pain in the butt. i pushed forward just to pass,.

made me realize im more of a gamer, not a racer.

heck i play need for speed hot persuit and love it. but i guess its more or less the attraction of jdm cars, particularly my favorite honda civic hatchback type r.

one game i really miss? it was on the ps2, called auto modellista. its cell shaded, but man it was fun. i raced that for ever.

Back