• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Hilarious Reviews of the $1000 HDMI Cable Best Buy Sells

OMG! Those reviews are ALL hysterical!

What's so great about it? The clarity it provides.
What's not so great about it? The human eye cannot capture the clarity it provides.

Priceless.

:laughing-rolling:

"When I first saw the AudioQuest Diamond 3.3' High-Speed HDMI Cable, I thought. My God! It's Full of Stars!"

I plugged this into my flat screen HD TV when I got it home. The "HD" now stands for "HOLY Definition!" It made the movie "INCEPTION" completely CLEAR and UNDERSTANDABLE!! What OTHER product can claim THAT!?!

:laughing-rolling:

Haywood said:
"When I first saw the AudioQuest Diamond 3.3' High-Speed HDMI Cable, I thought. My God! It's Full of Stars!"

LOL. I liked that one and the one about the guy moving to Alaska after he inadvertently started the Zombie Apocalypse.

WOW...this cable brought 1080p and 5.1 surround sound to my 1961 Sony 8-301W TV!!! I am so stoked!

Dayum, that cable is magic! :laughing-rolling:

Rope

they're all pretty good. The zombie one was good. I also liked the guy who figured he could impress his girlfriend with it:

"My girlfriend wanted a diamond... I wanted a new TV. When I stumbled across this I knew my problems were solved."

So if this cable can make Inception (which I really liked) understandable, can it do the same for Source Code. Just watched it the other nite good movie, but sci-fi part was sic-stupid/confusing but I just went with it anyway.

Back