• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Hitman: Absolution

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
THIS is a great game.

its been a while since i got to play agent 47. hes definitely been upgraded here, and the missions are more 'open' for you to change or play with. its great and the environment is dynamic enough for you to work with.

one thing that bothered me was that the trailer that showed a girl in the shower, doesnt mesh with the graphics. the cutscenes are subpar to the said trailer, so if you can take that in account, its a great game.

i LOVE the gameplay. i love that i can be a sneaky assassin or pretty much run and gun. the great part is, what i felt was missing in max payne 3, as a character, as a drunk, as a 3rd person shooter, i regain in hitman. i know that im supposed to be discreet in this, but there are times that i can just run and gun, times i just go balls out and kill anyone and everyone if i wanted to. theres so many ways to get this game play 'for you'.

anyways, well worth the upgrade.

spoiler tho,

the problem with the DLC stuff, is that they are only available in the contract mode, and not the storyline. so for those planning to get the suits etc, it aint gonna work in single player mode.

Thanks for the rec, this one looks interesting. May try it at some point, though it's a bit pricey still...

no worries, this is why i try to keep some of the games posted here, so people can get a review from someone you know. not neccessarily the best point of view, but hey, at least you know my taste, my preferences et al, that might be helpful in the future.

anyways, the great part about this game is replayability.

at times i end up as a shoot em up kinda gameplay, some times i get to play ninja.

Back