• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Mass Effect Andromeda

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
mass-effect-andromeda.jpg

This is a seriously awesome game. I love this sort of stuff! It has everything: plenty of combat with lots of different types of tech/biotic powers, weapon crafting, many open worlds to explore (in a cool 6-wheel offroader), lots of characters, lots of politics, pretty deep plot with enough side stuff to really fill out the universe. Plus despite it being a hard-core futuristic sci-fi space adventure, you can still wield a flaming sword! :cool:

In the same universe as the previous ME trilogy, but takes place in the Andromeda galaxy instead - spearhead of colonization efforts there.

Really, really recommended. Haven't played a game this addictive and immersive in a while.

I loved the first Mass Effect, although I haven't played any of the new one(s). Might have to check it out as I like these type of games as well.

on a serious note, i kinda gave up on MEA a while back, hearing that they had dissolved the company, and pretty much abandoned single player campaign DLC.

a lot of people were expecting some sort of expansion, even fixing up most of their initial flaws.

but they have a new franchise to work on, and based on their previous efforts in this game, i might hold on to my 60 bucks.

Pauly, try using the shotguns and mod it up to use infinite ammo.

there are a couple of youtube videos showing the god builds. i loved my healing uniform to be honest, and had a blast playing it. i just got frustrated and might give it another chance later on.

Well I wouldn't necessarily pay $60 for it... I paid ~$22. I don't care so much about the DLC, that's not a deal breaker. The main content is pretty long, probably at least 50-60 hours if you do all the side stuff.

Back