• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Pure Awesomeness

"The pinnacle of sonic performance from Bybee Technologies is achieved by combining nanotube quantum purifiers with a proprietary metal wire network. Technologies combine synergistically to provide noise reduction and dispersive delay correction. "

"Sadly, the cost of materials and labor to produce these beauties is prohibitive, so they are available on a limited basis only. "

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

I thinks it's great that someone has finally solved the problems that so many have with soundstage, bloom, decay, upper-end sweetness and snap. I've struggled for years with the dispersive decay of my system.

Towen7 said:
I've struggled for years with the dispersive decay of my system.
You should've bought Swan D2.1SE speakers instead of Mackies. :teasing-neener:

Hell are member here has already made a proven upgrade to all speaker wires. Sadly he has departed from here Sondhound. He developed Soundhound pee. I did stock up on this I can let it in for 7000$ I bottle.

It truly is a break through in sound. :angelic-green:

Ahhhh the infamous Soundhound Pee, I had a bottle of that stuff chilled to retain its potency but sadly drank it after a long night drinking Shirley temples and umbrella drinks thinking it was a bottle of my "Miller Chill". Sadly it is all gone but do recall fondly the acoustical perfection my urine produced the next day when spraying the bowl and toilet seat (according to my GF mind you). But recall while dealing with that killer migraine how my Soundhound enhanced urine sounding like angels singing or the latest Joe Bananarama mp3.

Back