• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Samsung "Level" Line

Zing

Retired Admin
Superstar
Who saw this coming?

"After Apple acquired Beats, it wasn’t going to be long before Samsung was selling expensive audio accessories of its own. Rather than buying an already well-established brand, however, the South Korean company has today launched its own. It’s called Level, and it currently boasts three sets of headphones and one good-looking wireless speaker."

:text-link:

Nobody in Tech will ever be past the "me too" phase. You're either leading or you're catching up.

You guys do realize it takes about a year to complete development, manufacturing, marketing, supply chain, distribution, and legal/regulatory activities to launch a product. Samsung has probably been planning this announcement for well over 6 months. The last thing it is... by far... is a "reaction" to Apple.

Someone theorized on this forum the Apple acquisition of Beats was a preemptive strike. That appears to be the case.

Flint said:
You guys do realize it takes about a year to complete development, manufacturing, marketing, supply chain, distribution, and legal/regulatory activities to launch a product.

And that's for a commercial company. For the guv'mint, it takes around 23 years.

Botch said:
Flint said:
You guys do realize it takes about a year to complete development, manufacturing, marketing, supply chain, distribution, and legal/regulatory activities to launch a product.

And that's for a commercial company. For the guv'mint, it takes around 23 years.

That's a bit optimistic.

Rope

No, it's pretty dead-on; I've included purchases like Kleenex and pens.

Back