• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Sexy and I know it!

Huey

Famous
Some of you will probably already heard this, but this young man has a very soulful voice for only being 18. I had never heard the LMFAO song until this, but I like his version much better.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsvlsuLau5c[/youtube]

HOLY CRAP!!!!

That kid is FANTASTIC!!! Wow!!

As for liking one version over the other.......really not something you can compare!
LMFAO wrote it as a dance song, tongue-in-cheek spoof. This kid made it a serious piece of art.

:text-goodpost:

I dunno... if it's real, yeah he's got an amazing voice. Maybe it was just youtube a/v quality (or lack of), but it looked lip-synced to me.

That was WAY too clean. Once again, what we're seeing is not what we're hearing and vice versa. That's not to say what we heard wasn't that kid but it definitely wasn't that kid in that particular video playing live.

:text-+1: I was thinking that something seemed "off" too...

Maybe, but I saw him play live on the Today show yesterday, and it was all him. It does sound like he processed the audio, almost had an echo to it, but he had just as big a voice on the Today show.

I think it might look fake because at least for me the audio is out of synch. He's good that's for sure...even though I've never even heard of the originator nor his version.

GreatDane said:
I think it might look fake because at least for me the audio is out of synch. He's good that's for sure...even though I've never even heard of the originator nor his version.

LMFAO are the ones that do that party rock song, the one they use in the commercials with the dancing hamsters. They were also in the superbowl halftime show with Madonna. The original Sexy and I know it sounds nothing like what Noah sings, and his version is much, much better.

Huey, I think you would have a better appreciation for the original if you went to a dance club and watched a bunch of scantily clad hot young ladies drunkenly writhing around to it!!! (as it was intended)

:happy-partydance: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :romance-threesome:

No-L said:
Huey, I think you would have a better appreciation for the original if you went to a dance club and watched a bunch of scantily clad hot young ladies drunkenly writhing around to it!!! (as it was intended)

:happy-partydance: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:bscene-drinkingbuddies: :eek:rcs-buttshake: :eek:bscene-buttsway: :romance-threesome:

I'll be honest, my days of clubbing are probably over. Every day I'm a little closer to turning into my parents. Getting old sucks! :angry-cussingblack:

Huey said:
No-L said:

I'll be honest, my days of clubbing are probably over. Every day I'm a little closer to turning into my parents. Getting old sucks! :angry-cussingblack:

Amen brother!, Amen!

D

I'm happy to say that since I hit 40 three years ago, I keep getting younger!
(or is that more immature? It's a fine line!)

Huey said:
GreatDane said:

LMFAO are the ones that do that party rock song, the one they use in the commercials with the dancing hamsters. They were also in the superbowl halftime show with Madonna. The original Sexy and I know it sounds nothing like what Noah sings, and his version is much, much better.

I don't watch any cable "TV" or local. I also don't listen to any radio. I'm a film and music snob. :laughing:

Huey said:
GreatDane said:

Opinions are a lot like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink. :teasing-neener:

Rope

I think you would have a better appreciation for the original if you went to a dance club and watched a bunch of scantily clad hot young ladies drunkenly writhing around to it!!! (as it was intended)

As opposed to seeing the original video. Gawd, my eyes!!! :scared-yipes: :scared-yipes: :scared-yipes:

A buddy of mine just showed me this (sexy) video and then I found it here. That is really cool. I really like Billie Jean too. Good stuff here.

I wish I had a video of my oldest daughter doing Baby by Justin Bieber. She did her own arrangement/ cover for her mom and she knocked it out of the park.

Back