• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Something New?

Please ignore the temp stands for the LF and RF.

Attachments

• DSCN1501.JPG
    DSCN1501.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 1,267
  • DSCN1511.JPG
    DSCN1511.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,267
Looking good! Might want to consider some of these for the center channel to angle it up:

Of course you're probably way ahead of me and already started on a DIY project to do the same...

^ Yup.............

Tom at PSA indicated that we should probably start with a slight angle up. Right now, not very visible in the pic, I have a 1" board under the front. To obtain 15 degrees up as recommended by PSA I will need 1.5" at the front of the speaker. There is always an option of going horizontal by rotating the Wave-guide 90 degrees. Tonight is only night 2, so we will wait for the honeymoon to be over before any significant changes are made or not.

More to follow in the near future!

heeman said:
^ Yup.............

Tom at PSA indicated that we should probably start with a slight angle up. Right now, not very visible in the pic, I have a 1" board under the front. To obtain 15 degrees up as recommended by PSA I will need 1.5" at the front of the speaker. There is always an option of going horizontal by rotating the Wave-guide 90 degrees. Tonight is only night 2, so we will wait for the honeymoon to be over before any significant changes are made or not.

More to follow in the near future!
The Canadian solution (besides duct tape) for any heavy duty shim job.

Attachments

• puck.jpg
    puck.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,226
JeffMackwood said:
...The Canadian solution (besides duct tape) for any heavy duty shim job.

For all of you that have know Jeff, don't worry the last two words are SHim (SH...) job. I had a small panic attack when I first saw this.

John

You suck my friend. By the way, back when Tom was with SVS & I was getting to know Tom (he still has some nice old Chevy SS's) I asked what kind of speakers he used at home & I think he said Klipsch....this was a long time ago.

And so it begins, the move to "bigger is better". That nothing exceeds like excess. Feed the passion; Live the dream ... let the drones of YOU SUCK grow to a roar.

So I see this company is co-founded by one of the guys from SV subwoofers. So I've missed a ton of reviews and evaluations, I trust this company is very high quality? Thanks for educating me.

bmwuk said:
So I see this company is co-founded by one of the guys from SV subwoofers. So I've missed a ton of reviews and evaluations, I trust this company is very high quality? Thanks for educating me.

So far, my experience with PSA has been nothing but great!

Product and Customer Service is impeccable.........

30 day trial periods with free shipping both ways on select product and consulting prior to purchase, during set-up and afterwards.

Tom and Jim have done a great job!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

lulimet said:
Heeman, what are you going to do with those MB Quarts?

I am really struggling with parting with them, because they perform so well and for the price, I, we paid!!!!!!

However with the Paradigm Studio 60's in the Den, I really don't have any use for them. (I still have a Paradigm CC and a pair of Studio 20's in a closet......WTF!

I do have an acquaintance saying that he is interested, however, no concrete decisions by him, yet.

I would hate to have to part with them like you did for what we paid for them, however I don't want to be greedy either.

If he doesn't give me a yes or no just after New Years, I will post them for sale.........

^ Yes Sir............ All boxed up in their original packaging except for 1 Pair.

Finally got my stands built and painted. I used the Flexi-rack technique.

DSCN1572_zpscb2b3288.jpg

DSCN1575_zps9a2e74ac.jpg

DSCN1581_zps2e702fb6.jpg

Looks great, Keith, Congrats! :text-bravo: :text-bravo: :text-bravo:

These look great, very clean... I bet in that room under most conditions they are practically invisible.

Great job.

^ YES, exactly my plan..............

Thanks guys, I have put a lot of time and money in this room and it has really paid off!!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Back