• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Huey

Famous
I loved Battlefront 2 for the Xbox, didn't care for the game play of the new Battlefront for the one, although I had only played the demo. The footage from the new game looks insane though. This will probably be a release day purchase for me.

I've only seen the footage with the PS4 logo, although a quick trip to Amazon confirms that is also available on Xbox One. I was told when I bought my One, that the One will play 4K movies, but won't do 4K in games, but the PS4 will play 4K games, but not movies. It will be interesting to see if the PS4 looks remarkably better than the One.

scorpio can do both.

battlefront was great, just missing a single player campaign mode. i wish i could invest in battlefront 2.

if its anything like its predecessor, this is going to be awesome.

by the way, im still playing the division.

scorpio can do both.

battlefront was great, just missing a single player campaign mode. i wish i could invest in battlefront 2.

if its anything like its predecessor, this is going to be awesome.

by the way, im still playing the division.
What is scorpio, Jomari?

Wife got me this game for Christmas and had a chance to play for a bit yesterday. I gotta say, this is probably the best looking game I have ever played. I only played the demo for the recent Battlefront, and hated it, but this one seems to be more enjoyable. Story mode has you switching back and forth between rebels and imperial forces. Still not as good as Battlefront II for the 360, but pretty happy the wife got this for me.

Back