• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Taiwanese plane crash.

mcad64

Horrific plane crash. I can't imagine being in that vehicle. I would probably have had a heart attack.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsRUncJOzEY[/youtube]

What are the chances that there are two cars on the highway and one of them is hit by the plane...and it is only "clipped". That is some incredible video of a horrific incident.

The DirtMerchant said:
What are the chances that there are two cars on the highway and one of them is hit by the plane...and it is only "clipped". That is some incredible video of a horrific incident.

:text-+1: 100%

I couldn't imagine being in the car that got clipped. Wow!. Hate they're were some people in that plane that didn't make it. Sad. :(

the people in the vehicle clipped only had minor injuries, a lady had a head injury, but could've been worse. it was a Taiwanese taxi cab.

jomari said:
the people in the vehicle clipped only had minor injuries, a lady had a head injury, but could've been worse. it was a Taiwanese taxi cab.
Yes, I was amazed to learn that; pics of the cab looked bad, how the heck did they survive that??

Did you see where one of the survivors that was onboard thought something sounded amiss with the engine so he unfastened his seatbelt and grabbed some clothes to cover his head? Further, he told the women next to him to do the same. She also survived. :think:

Botch said:
jomari said:
Yes, I was amazed to learn that; pics of the cab looked bad, how the heck did they survive that??

Pics of the taxi?? I would love to see that.

Yesfan70 said:
Pics of the taxi?? I would love to see that.
2552055C00000578-2938990-A_taxi_driver_was_also_taken_to_hospital_after_suffering_severe_-a-13_1423044012335.jpg

That's better. The pic I saw was the severed windshield, closer up. The above pic looks like the wingtip creased the hood, pulling the windshield down, and the cabin was still pretty much intact.
Glad it doesn't show the stains on the seats.

Botch said:
That's better. The pic I saw was the severed windshield, closer up. The above pic looks like the wingtip creased the hood, pulling the windshield down, and the cabin was still pretty much intact.
Glad it doesn't show the stains on the seats.
If there wasnt a loss of human life involved, I am sure VW could use that car in a promotional commercial. I can just here the tag line " So safe they can withstand a plane impact"

That video really puts a crash like that into perspective...............

Could you imagine what the pilots were going through????

Zing said:
Did you see where one of the survivors that was onboard thought something sounded amiss with the engine so he unfastened his seatbelt and grabbed some clothes to cover his head? Further, he told the women next to him to do the same. She also survived. :think:

The story I heard, is that they, and the their little boy which has been seen in some recovery photos, actually switched seats to the other side of the plane.

I've also read that they think the pilot did some fancy flying to avoid hitting the building, and that he was found still clutching the joystick. Very tragic for all involved.

Huey said:
.......I've also read that they think the pilot did some fancy flying to avoid hitting the building, and that he was found still clutching the joystick. Very tragic for all involved.

Guess that answers my question about the pilots surviving. Very sad. :cry:

Back