• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

"Turntable" for Hipsters

WAIT!!! That's the Lirpa Labs LP player from the 1980s brought to life!!!

Lirpa Labs products have always been on the top of my wish list. If I ever win the SuperMegaPowerLotto I am going to build an entire system based on their flagship models.

My wife just pointed out that this would be a very bad idea for people with cats.

Pawn Stars once had a guy come in with something similar but it was in the shape of a VW van if I remember correctly.

WAIT!!! That's the Lirpa Labs LP player from the 1980s brought to life!!!
Damn! I coulda pulled out old Lirpa reviews up until last week when I trashed hundreds of pounds (quite literally - my back!) of old Hi Fidelity, Stereo Review, etc. magazines that I'd not looked at in years - and in some cases decades.

Damn! I coulda pulled out old Lirpa reviews up until last week when I trashed hundreds of pounds (quite literally - my back!) of old Hi Fidelity, Stereo Review, etc. magazines that I'd not looked at in years - and in some cases decades.

I have a box full in the garage I need to get rid of.

If I recall correctly, the Lirpa Labs LP player was a sedan or van and the CD player was a super-sports car, like a Ferrari or Lambo.

Had to be, CDs spin at a much higher RPM. You would need a Ferrari or a Lambo to keep up with the disc RPM.

I like it....if the record that's playing in the link is a Nickelback record. ;)

Back