• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What's On Your DVR?

mzpro5

Famous
Just a fun thread. Might give some insight into our "inner shelves".

I have all 7 episodes from the latest Walking Dead season I have not watched yet. Three latest episodes of Fringe.

And single episodes of:

Bones
The Finder
Person of Interest
Grimm
Downtown Abbey
Last night's SNL
Double Victory - documentary on the Tuskegee Airman that was on H2 the other night.

Too much!

All episodes of Game of Thrones
All episodes of Archer
Way too many Top Gears (British version)
Rush in Cleveland
Justified (looking forward to new season)
Modern Family
Portlandia (just started watching - some of it is pretty funny)
Louie
A few UK basketball games

goaliechris said:
Too much!

All episodes of Game of Thrones
All episodes of Archer
Way too many Top Gears (British version)
Rush in Cleveland
Justified (looking forward to new season)
Modern Family
Portlandia (just started watching - some of it is pretty funny)
Louie
A few UK basketball games

Don't know if you have NF streaming but Portlandia is available there.

A couple of episodes of That Metal Show.
A bunch of MMA stuff. ie Dream New Years Eve Show (9 hrs)
Inside MMA (4 episodes)
Sammy Hagar in concert
Chuck 1 episode

The sife has some real housewives stuff on there that I pay no attention to.

Charlie Sheen roast (still haven't watched any of it, but I will.)
Angry Boys Ep4 and Ep5 (frikkin hilarious, on HBO)
Blue Collar Dogs
SUM 41 Guitar Center sessions

MZ if I were you I would spend the day catching up on The Walking Dead! That show kicks ass!

D

EDIT: On a side note, I really wish the DirecTv DVR had a reminder function that would pop on the screen and remind you a show is on instead of actually having to record it.

Wardsweb said:
Dr Who (BBC)
Downton Abbey (BBC)
Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
Top Gear (BBC)

do you see a trend?

Wow, I am definitely the intellectual stepchild around here. I am glad you guys haven't kicked me out yet.

Mine is loaded up with MMA stuff and that Metal Show and you guys are all watching things that most would consider rather smart. Hell, I cant even spell BBC.

I am considering changing my username to Reprobate Randy.

Phineas and Ferb
Good Luck Charlie
Spongebob Squarepants

We did have:
Polar Express
Santa Claus is coming to town

A few episodes of NCIS
Pawn Stars
Fringe
Movie - The five people you meet in Heaven with John Voight (halfway through it)
Movie - Easy A
Holmes on Homes
Family Guy

I've got so much crap on there, I don't know where to begin. I'm famous for recording a movie, and then not watching it for 9 months.

These are the ones that I can remeber:
Cocoon
The Adjustment Bureau
The last Adam Sandler movie with Jen Aniston
A whole bunch of stuff from HGTV for the wife
Shows like 16 and pregnant for the wife
The Ellen show, again for the wife. I need to restrict her access at this point, or at least figure out how to only record shows that you have to have testicles to watch.

Huey, I set up a whole seperate DVR and HT system in my guest room just for the GF, she can record whatever lame ass show comes to her mind and watch it at her leisure. In fact right now she's watching some lass ass soap opera. The main DVR has shows I like or shows we both watch together. It kinda promotes peace and harmony cause when I'm getting on her nerves, she just goes into the guest room and watches shows while I do whatever. :happy-smileygiantred:

Being able to access the DVR on any TV helps keep the peace. Still, my OCD compells me to clear out the DVR whenever I use it. Ive got about 20 of my favorite Episodes of Big Bang Theory. I watch an episode or twomwhen i come home from work to unwind. The wife records a daily soap opera but she erases them as she watches so theres Usually one or less on the DVR. We've got about a dozen episodes of Futurama, Family Guy and American Dad. We don't watch those per se, but play them as were falling asleep. I don't know if we've ever made it all the way through an episode. The kids have a couple of programs but they know I'll erase them if they are more than a few weeks old. There are always 2 or 3 movies that we've recorded but never got around to watching.

Oh Boy....here we go!

Texas Sportsman
Falling Skies
Fringe
American Horror Story
The Good Wife
Dr OZ
Hidden City....NY
Opera's Next Chapter - Steven Tyler
Nostradamus 2012
Stephen Kings - Bag of Bones
A Rocky Mountain High - Tribute to John Denver