• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Where I Would be if I Were in Houston June 6-7

• Thread starter Deleted member 133
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133

Dang!

Just saw this notice. Quite a few acts that I would love to see live.

Jeff

... wondering if i) Towen7 has a spare room available this weekend and ii) whether Gen would notice I'm missing (our 33rd wedding anniversary is this weekend - maybe not.) :)

Attachments

• Houston Festival.png
    Houston Festival.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 610
I know you're probably kidding but I do indeed have a spare rooms and of course you or any other AAer would be welcome. I have other engagements that weeknd but I get you to/from the show both or either day no problem.

I have only heard of maybe 6 of those bands. Am I that out of touch???

Randy said:
I have only heard of maybe 6 of those bands. Am I that out of touch???
I've heard of eight. And yes we are. :shifty:

Six I've pretty sure I've heard of and three that sound kind of familiar and -MORE.

Botch said:
I want a "Diarrhea Planet" t-shirt.

Diarrhea Planet T
DP-tank_1024x1024.png

Rope

Thanks for the offer to my only partially-kidding self-invitation Tom. If I could find a way I would. Major stumbling block is the fact that I still can't get travel health insurance in order to leave the country. I've only got 77 "stable" days as of today and I need 90. Luckily I hit the 90 the week before Bats' GTG.

As to the band /performer list, in order of appearance here's the ones I'd love to see live: St. Vincent, The Decemberists, Belle and Sebastian, Flogging Molly, Brandi Carlile, and especially... Tove Lo!

And yeah, a Diarrhea Planet T-shirt would be way cool!

Jeff

I'll have you know I prefer sheep.

Now where did I put my rubber boots...

Jeff

My Velcro chaps work much better than the boots did. :banana-dance:

That's the neat thing about music festivals: while you go to hear certain performers, invariably you discover and like new ones that you've never heard before.

Jeff

Back