• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wolfenstein - the new order

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
PS4 version,

Got it on sale, thought, hmm... been watching a lot of nazi based movies, might as well...

i cant believe this is 5 years old.

great graphics, hoolabaloo character, great game.

get it on the cheapo.

yup, dooms younger brother i believe. i remember the original and the second one. back then it gets a bit dizzy due to the walls and no 'on line map' so to speak. great game tho.

I discovered the original Wolfenstein, downloaded it off a BBS, before I had ever heard of Doom. Most consider Doom to be first, but in the circle I ran in back in the day, Wolfenstein was widely used way before Doom.

The problem is Wolfenstein and Doom both were projects of passion, not commercial products. So, releases were posted and shared in real time and it was quite awhile before a proper commercial-like "official version 1.0" was formally released. This is true for a ton of game changing programs, games, and online services back in the early days before the World Wide Web. many of the most innovative and successful were just being made because someone thought it would be cool and they just let everyone have it, for free, and wanted to hear feedback so they could improve the software. Fun times! But it makes creating an accurate history difficult.

i have to reup this thread, since wolfenstein is coming up in october, now is a great time to purchase the 'original' one, The new order.

great game, altho some cutscenes are not child appropriate, its a great game.

Loved Wolfenstein back in the day. Played that game all the time when I was at fire station 2. Played Duke Nukem and a little bit of Doom and then kind of fell off the gaming wagon.

man, i literally just finished playing wolfenstein new order, and man, man man oh man such a great experience.

for those who want a cheap thrill but with a solid, well thought out storyline (be aware there are sex scenes, so kids are a no go).

this is worth your BLOOD.

playing the division for a bit then going back to wolfenstein 2.

f*cking awesome story.

Back