• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Stranger Things!

I meant to ask, did anybody else have problems with the picture at times? Kind of like it was running out of bandwidth? I noticed a few times, both when starting an episode as well as a few times during the middle of the episode. I figure it's probably because a bunch of people were streaming this, but just curious if others had minor issues in picture quality.

Thanks Batman. It probably was my internet provider then. It was a minor issue, and probably noticed it more when we watched the last 3 episodes yesterday.

I also didn't have any problems streaming the show.

Which I liked just as much as the first.

SPOILER COMING UP

I thought about Eight now for a couple of days... i think the payoff for this one is going to come in part 3. It was set up too much for it not to be used more than it was.

Yeah, you are probably right TKOP. I'm thinking we haven't seen the last of her either.

I'm hoping the delve a little deeper into the science behind the upside down. We have no idea why it's there or why the power company was doing experiments on people. For being two seasons in on a possible 5 season series, we don't know much about anything.

The childish shit is getting annoying.
Not sure what you don't like, but for those of us like you and I who are in their late 40's, I would have thought that this was the same stuff we were doing at their age.

I didn't realize he swore so much, but this is funny. Somebody also had posted a video of him singing on Facebook, and both he and his sister are really good singers. Sorry, had to edit, should put a NSFW tag on here for the swear words.

He does swear quite a bit. My kids are 12 and we have been watching this series together. That would be my chief complaint about the show, but, it's not like they haven't heard this stuff at school.

^--- :laughing: I let my kids watch Adele's Albert Hall video; Stranger Things is nothing.

Not sure what you mean by this? The main protagonists are kids after all!!
What I mean is I like the premise of this tv show but as an adult with a grown child I watch it with the wife. It gets annoying watching the kids constantly. I think it could have been done better with a touch more adult content.

If I was watching with a child, with the understanding i was watching childrens programing, I'm thinking I would find way more enjoyable.

I'm not so sure this is really children's programming. (Saying this despite the fact that my 11 and 14 yo daughters love this show. ;) )

I'm not so sure this is really children's programming. (Saying this despite the fact that my 11 and 14 yo daughters love this show. ;) )
I agree, it's kind of a grey area. My point is that if I was watching it with my daughter my mind set would be different. Does that make any sense?

Gen and I finished Season 2 the other night - choosing to savour, rather than binge watch, it.

Would not have changed a thing about it.

Jeff

Back