• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dweezil and Steve

Steve really isn't the douche he was accused to be.................................
Ha! Well I admit my opinion of Vai is mainly based on that concert video you had me watch at one of the GTGs... was totally unimpressed, but I don't know how representative that was. Like any good scientist, I'm willing to adjust my conclusions based on any new incoming data.

Oh crap, I owe you guys and Vai an apology. I got mixed up, the guy I was thinking about that kinda irked me was Joe Satriani, NOT Steve Vai. Sorry! Though I think heeman and I watched them both at the same GTG.

Ah.... I am not a fan of Satriani at all - not at all.

Ha! Well I admit my opinion of Vai is mainly based on that concert video you had me watch at one of the GTGs... was totally unimpressed, but I don't know how representative that was. Like any good scientist, I'm willing to adjust my conclusions based on any new incoming data.

Booooooooo !!!!!

Listening to the Surfing With the Alien album, particularly the title track and “Always with Me, Always with You” was pretty much my only pastime in 1988 and 1989.

Booooooooo !!!!!

Listening to the Surfing With the Alien album, particularly the title track and “Always with Me, Always with You” was pretty much my only pastime in 1988 and 1989.

So...

I am far too kind and caring to say anything about how harshy I am judging you right now.

So...

I am far too kind and caring to say anything about how harshy I am judging you right now.

Don’t.

I’d gladly take that judgment from a Prog Rock guy who thought “What Does the Fox Say” was brilliant.

Booooooooo !!!!!

I really think a lot of Satrianis stuff is more musical than Vai.

I only have 2 of their albums, Surfing With The Alien from Joe and Passion and Warfare fro Steve. However, I just generally found Joe to be more musical.

Joe was Steve’s teacher and was blown away by his ability to learn and play

Back