• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

914O9jIo2HL._SX522_.jpg

Back to a "classic"... Yeah I know I've posted about these guys ad nauseum (almost as much as some other guitarist dude), but this is one of my top 5 favorite albums ever.

51hV9cnAROL.jpg

One gent I've been following on EweTube is Rick Beato. He somehow gets the multitrack tapes of many big or important hits, and dissects them, and the videos are usually called "What Makes This Song Great?"
Here he walks through Jaco Pastorius' reading of Charlie Parker's "Donna Lee", and I'll admit 90% of this flies over my head, but it's still fascinating to me. Enjoy!

One gent I've been following on EweTube is Rick Beato. He somehow gets the multitrack tapes of many big or important hits, and dissects them, and the videos are usually called "What Makes This Song Great?"
Here he walks through Jaco Pastorius' reading of Charlie Parker's "Donna Lee", and I'll admit 90% of this flies over my head, but it's still fascinating to me. Enjoy!

I know next to nothing about music. I could and have sat watching Rick Beato for hours.

taylor-swift-folklore-metal-album-cover-artwork-reactions-twitter.png

Now I have always been indifferent regarding Taylor Swift and though I have heard a few of her songs I never listened to any of her albums.

I read a review of one of the songs on her just released album Folklore was intrigued so looked it up the album on Amazon Music and started listening.

I am only 3-4 songs into it but like it. Not the usual Taylor Swift fare. Give it a try.

Back