• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Recent content by Hot Monkey

  1. Hot Monkey

    Headbanger's Hangout

    Bummer… Venom lead singer Cronos passes away… Saw them live back in the day they were true metal pioneers.
  2. Hot Monkey

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    I do the same with pretty much all sports now (watch nothing live and skip through YouTube highlights after the event). The only think I will try to watch live is Yankees post season.
  3. Hot Monkey

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    The hits keep coming…
  4. Hot Monkey

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    Oh the irony... my son is back from grad school and he really wants to watch the Yankees in the post season together. So I have to get a one month Peacock Plus subscription to watch the Wild Card and ALDS is they advance. Then HBO Max for the ALCS if they advance. Then FOX if they advance to the...
  5. Hot Monkey

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    Laughing my a$$ off thinking of this thread and watching TV with my wife after work. She pauses the show she is watching and this add pops up. Seriously I am supposed to scan a QR code and order a Butterfinger from Amazon from my phone right now? The end is near I tell you... the end is so near...
  6. Hot Monkey

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    Dynamic pricing is absolutely diabolical. Continuing this old man rant... when we were kids TV was just "on". You wiggled the antenna around until you got whatever channels were available to you geographically and watched whatever they were showing. Ads paid for this I assume. But the act of...
  7. Hot Monkey

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    Now that was a proper rant thanks for that. I feel better about the whole Xbox thing already LOL seems minor in comparison. I’m still opting out though.
  8. Hot Monkey

    In game ads coming to XBOX...

    If this recent news is true I will cancel my XBOX Live account and launch my console of the nearest bridge. Or maybe gut it, pack it full of litter box treats and FedEx it to Microsoft with a colorfully worded greeting card. So let's see... I already pay for... 1. The console purchase price...
  9. Hot Monkey

    Godzilla

    Bump: Just when I thought I could not be more hyped for Minus Zero... Toho just announced the film will be rated R in the US. A grown up Toho Godzilla movie? Sign me up.
  10. Hot Monkey

    What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

    Hope was bonkers... but even more so then we expected. Starts out bonkers then goes even further off the sci-fi rails with a whole different story line then we were expecting (and may fuel a great sequel). As many reviews have mentioned the CGI is at times very low tech but also just a non...
  11. Hot Monkey

    What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

    Got Sunday morning tickets for this monster mayhem can't wait to see it...
  12. Hot Monkey

    Headbanger's Hangout

    Was bummed when I missed Rammstein's last big pyrotechnic stadium tour when it got cancelled during COVID... then I was moving when the make up date happened so I couldn't make it. I have seen their live show four times it's always epic. Not quite as exciting but they are bringing the movie...
  13. Hot Monkey

    Godzilla

    Yup. The only thing worse then the recent Legendary WWE style movies is the abysmal Monarch series. Both have become all but unwatchable. I will still go to the theater to see Legendary pics just for the big screen spectacle of it but content wise they are crap. And if Toho keeps making more...
  14. Hot Monkey

    Godzilla

    Read some fan grumblings online over the fact that the opponent for Godzilla in Minus Zero will be King Ghidorah and not Hedorah as many had speculated. I feel quite the opposite. While Hedorah is probably my all time favorite Godzilla foe (and highly stylized associated film) the fact that Toho...
  15. Hot Monkey

    Godzilla

    BUMP... that sound at the end.
Back
Top