• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

P-Valley (Starz...via AT&T TV NOW).
What a really awesome show.
Sex, nudity, strippers, stripper nudity...and...a pretty good story with some really good characters.
Did I mention strippers and nudity?

Ok movie good production values but I am not really in the demographic this movie is geared to.

I went into it as a Sherlock Holmes fan but is definitely geared to a female young adult audience.

Good movie for the teen, preteen kids

I'm about half way through the series. Not sure if I like it overall but it is the most colorful and visually striking things I've recently watched.. The vidiography alone is worth the watch.

And some really neat cars if you are into older models

Last edited:
The Queen's Gambit on Netflix. Enjoying very much.
images

i just wish i didnt hate her in peaky blinders. this pretty much ruined my approach on queens gambit. tsk tsk.

fair warning for those interested by the order of the peaky f*cking blinders.

minor spoiler:

each season was great, ending the season with a close cut ending. except for season 5. which, i think was a clusterf*ck of a job.

given the pandemic, i dont know how i feel about waiting for season 6 and if its even gonna happen.

so, just for those who want to watch it, the ending is a cliffhanger.

Have been rewatching season 3 of The Crown in preparation for season 4 that comes out tomorrow.

We have one episode of The Queen's Gambit left to go and just binged the first three episodes of The Mandalorian Season 2. We will likely start season three of The Crown soon.

The Battered Bastards of Baseball on Netflix. An interesting true story I knew nothing about.
Batterd_Bastards_of_Baseball%2C_promotional_poster.jpg

Last edited:
Back