• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

AFTERBURNER w/ BILL WHITTLE: World Gone Mad

I was gonna post this video, but it's already here. I particularly like the shift near the end to utter madness #2. The word is collapse. No amount of QE, government 'programs,' scotch tape, bubble gum and spit can stop it now. What are you doing to prepare for it? What happens in a month, a year, 5 years, ?, will not be 2008-2009 over again, but 2008-2009 to the next magnitude.

scubabob said:
What happens in a month, a year, 5 years, ?
Once the economy is collapsed, citizens will look for the government to help them out with food, clothing and shelter. Then the government gets to take full control over its citizens. Do you think all this has been accidental? :think:

Not accidental, but inevitable. The volatility we see today is the result of decades of reckless fiscal policy from all flavors of pandering, do-good expansionist government.

scubabob said:
Not accidental, but inevitable. The volatility we see today is the result of decades of reckless fiscal policy from all flavors of pandering, do-good expansionist government.
What I meant in all this is last 4 1/2 years. As Rahm expressed, "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

Off topic but Rahm Emanuel is not alone in using crisis (be it real or perceived) to political advantage. I just read some fascinating things about Teddy Roosevelt, Cuba, and the USS Maine.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Obama bashing.

Towen7 said:
Off topic but Rahm Emanuel is not alone in using crisis (be it real or perceived) to political advantage.
I know that but when was the last time this nation had this high of unemployment rate for this long of duration?

Back