• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked ?

Barney

Longhorns, Cowboys, Spurs, & Rangers...love Texas
Wife is taking our son & a friend & her two young daughters to see this Wed ? I enjoy these but not pay money to watch. Glad I'm not going. Anyone taken their children to see this ? Pray its funny....It better make my wife laugh...she loves those three guys.

Barney said:
Wife is taking our son & a friend & her two young daughters to see this Wed ? I enjoy these but not pay money to watch. Glad I'm not going. Anyone taken their children to see this ? Pray its funny....It better make my wife laugh...she loves those three guys.

Mom asked if I would rent this for her when it comes out. Like your wife she is a big fan of Alvin and the boys.

I think you oughta cook a nice dinner for your wife, for not dragging you along... :D

What the.. my wife loves these movies too. Weird.

Maybe it's like how women think Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive and Scarlett Johansson isn't.

koufax65 said:
I can't think of a more torturous way to spend an hour and a half. Just saying.

x2.

There's some shows I can sit and watch with my kid (like Curious George) and some I just can't stand (Max & Ruby :roll: ). I think Alvin & The Chipmunks would probably be in the latter.

TKoP said:
What the.. my wife loves these movies too. Weird.

Maybe it's like how women think Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive and Scarlett Johansson isn't.

LMAO Jacen, so true, my GF thinks Scarlett is horrendous looking and I'm like WTF?

God did a respectable job on Sarah Jessica Parker, well until he decided on a man nose.

Rope

Rope said:
God did a respectable job on Sarah Jessica Parker, well until he decided on a man nose.

Rope

And the 12 year old boy's body, they Skeletor skull, the... Love the South Park episode.

sjp-on-south-park-the-resemblance-is-uncanny-20015-1288164811-13.jpg

Remember the cartoon version they had in the 1980s? I used to like that one as a little kid. Don't know if I'd like it, anymore; but it surely can't be as bad as the new Chipmunks movies they've put out in the last few years.

I've seen bits and pieces of the previous Alvin & the Chipmunk movie and the music they sing takes an already borderline movie and makes it absolutely terrible. I'd imagine more of the same with "Chipwrecked".

The saddest thing about this movie is that for some reason Jason Lee felt it was necessary to be in it.

Back