• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Amazon Prime question

Yesfan70

I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv
Famous
If you're an Amazon Prime customer, do you also get free 2 day shipping from the sister sites (UK, France, Germany, Japan, etc.)? If not, do you get any type of free shipping from those countries to the US?

There's a couple of CDs I'm looking to get. One of them is cheaper in the UK than here and the other one is only available in the UK.

I asked a similar question awhile back, and the answer I got back was "No".
A CD that's only available in the UK, we just have to bite the bullet. :|

We don't always get 2 day free shipping if it is from a 3rd party seller, either. But, I still have saved a Bucket O'money being a prime member and free 2 day shipping on "most" things is AWESOME!! :handgestures-thumbup:

At the top of "My" amazon page, it tells me if it is eligible for "prime" or not. I don't know if non-prime members see the same thing or not.

Dennie

Dennie said:
We don't always get 2 day free shipping if it is from a 3rd party seller, either........

Yeah, I've always known that. The $3 shipping cost sucks, but makes little difference if the disc itself is price really low. Most of the time, if it's only going to save me a dollar or two going used or new (with Prime), I'll just buy new to get the faster shipping time.

I compared prices of the two discs I wanted. Both of them are 0.01 British Pound, plus 1.26 pounds for shipping (I guess that's the same as $3 here). One of those two discs here is $10.80 used or $25 new and the other in not available.

Guess I'll just go with those British chaps and save my money. Pretty much a no brainer since both discs are going to be under $11 total.

Back