• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Another way to see Utah.

Wow. Awesome! I love the music. There was a "promo" video Coach Butch Jones (of the TN Volunteers) did for the TN faithful talking about how important the fans were to the program. That same music was used in the backdrop (brought a tear to my eye..... ). It's not Morricone or even Montenegro, but I do love that version. Great tune.

I've always wanted to go to Utah. If I had the funds, I would load up the ole Jeep and make a trek out that way. Lots of good wheelin' country out there! Monument Valley is another scenic destination I would love to visit.

Yesfan70 said:
Wow. Awesome! I love the music. There was a "promo" video Coach Butch Jones (of the TN Volunteers) did for the TN faithful talking about how important the fans were to the program. That same music was used in the backdrop (brought a tear to my eye..... ). It's not Morricone or even Montenegro, but I do love that version. Great tune.

I've always wanted to go to Utah. If I had the funds, I would load up the ole Jeep and make a trek out that way. Lots of good wheelin' country out there! Monument Valley is another scenic destination I would love to visit.
The wheelin's in southern utard, and I'm in northern utard, but you have a place to stay if you're passing through!
And, if you have an empty passenger seat, you have a half-price share on a room in southern utard!

I'm halfway planning to be down there over Thanksgiving, give my Nikon Df a good workout. Snowstorm predictions are still up in the air at the moment.

Would love to see some of that area. Would want to spend alot of time fishing there on a private chartered boat. Beautiful area of this Country.

Barney said:
Would love to see some of that area. Would want to spend alot of time fishing there on a private chartered boat. Beautiful area of this Country.

You got that right Barn.

If I'm ever in that area Botch, you got it. Take lots of pics!

Back