• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Anyone getting The Avengers?

This was a bad summer for me and going to the theater (Bats will kill me I didn't even get to see TDKR) so I have not seen this.

Pre-ordered it a while back.

As soon as I got back from seeing it the first time at the movies, I logged on Amazon and pre-ordered it.

Mine should be on my doorstep from Amazon when arrive home from work...

I guess I should see this movie. :oops: Ordered on BD...

I purposefully did not watch this or the Dark Knight Returns in hopes that I would have a front projection system done by Christmas.

Something is screwed up at Amazon.

Was supposed to receive yesterday and did not so I checked and its status is "Shipping Soon" and delivery date was changed to Thursday. If they don't get it out soon no way I am even getting it tomorrow.

:angry-cussingblack:

Its on me & my son's list of BD's and some CD's............will order from Amazon for his b-day. My son will be 13............teenager....
Will also be getting a game-pac from Steam..........

WTF!!!! 1.78:1 aspect ratio!! :doh: :angry-cussingblack: :angry-banghead:

It was shot 1.85 not 2.35 like the movies leading up to it. So are you that upset about not having skinny black bars top and bottom?

Towen7 said:
It was shot 1.85 not 2.35 like the movies leading up to it. So are you that upset about not having skinny black bars top and bottom?
I'm disappointed that i can't use my WHOLE screen... :teasing-tease:

Batman said:

HUS_3120xp_lg.jpg

Batman said:
Towen7 said:

But it fills the whole screen on my plasmas. :teasing-neener:

Watched for the first time tonight. Amazon screwed up my order won't get till Friday so rented it.

Just stupendous - details on my thoughts tomorrow.

Batman said:
Towen7 said:

Buy a smaller screen like the rest of us. :violence-torch:

Back