• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Anyone have Gamefly ?

Barney

Longhorns, Cowboys, Spurs, & Rangers...love Texas
Just wondering if anyone has service from Gamefly ? They have a free unlimited PC games (not sure how that works) but the PC games prices look pretty good also. Games for PC, xbox, & Vita...get expensive & some turn-out not a hit with my son.

I have an account for my son. About $24 monthly for two games. He occasionally buys games he rented for about half the retail cost. he mainly rents PS#3 games mainly sports unless the deluxe version has extra features that he likes. In that case we generally go to target. I really have no knowelger of the Pc games.

Thank you MUDSHARK. I'll be checking it out some more. If my son keeps his grades up (all A's except for science, but that one should be alot better now....& he has A's in advanced math).
Question about buying "used games". I know the price is alot less, but are they any good, meaning, do you have to send back because the disc is scratched etc ?

We usually buy a game that we already have as one of our two rentals. The case is then mailed to us. If the game has been rented several times then the price to buy goes down. Whether it is scratched and how much of a discount are factors to be considered. Back in the peak of the Wii some games were purchased before renting and I do not recall any problems but I am sure there is that possibility. The Tiger Woods golf game for the Wii was purchased before renting each year with a 10-15 dollar discount without any problems. Too bad it is no longer made for the Wii. The golf was my favorite game. I even bought an Odyssey putter in real golf after I won the Open with it. :)

Note: Some games have deluxe versions with advanced features. The gamefly version is usually the basic version.

sorry barney, as much as i play games and all, ive only had the trial version of gamefly, and my service was a bit slow. i think it mightve been due to my location back then as well.

anyways, glad to see mudshark is giving you input.

Back