• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Apple TV custom shows?

Flint

Prodigal Son
Superstar
Who's watching the Apple TV shows? They are investing huge in this space and creating their own content, just like Hulu, Amazon, Netflix and CBS, but I've not seen any of them nor heard anyone talking about them.

Since there are plenty of Apple ecosystem users here, I'd love to hear your views on their programming.

I saw they were going to put them out, I haven't seen what the shows are.

Honestly, I don't usually watch the shows produced by the streaming services. That may change, but as of yet I've never found one that we've gotten into.

Not me
I haven’t used any of my AppleTVs in at least a year and a half.

Honestly, I don't usually watch the shows produced by the streaming services. That may change, but as of yet I've never found one that we've gotten into.

So... you aren't watching Ozarks, the new Star Trek, Stranger Things, A Handmaid's Tale, Casual, Forever, The Grand Tour, or any of these amazing shows?

So... you aren't watching Ozarks, the new Star Trek, Stranger Things, A Handmaid's Tale, Casual, Forever, The Grand Tour, or any of these amazing shows?

Nope. I've thought about Stranger Things, but just haven't watched it.

I own an applettv and according to what I have read the apple programming will only be available in 2019. It will be free for all owners of iphones ipads and appletvs.

Mr.6

I own an applettv and according to what I have read the apple programming will only be available in 2019. It will be free for all owners of iphones ipads and appletvs.

Mr.6

Thanks... I didn't know, but I keep reading about the very famous people they are hiring to make content and that's been going on for over a year. I assumed they already had stuff available.

You are missing a world of good entertainment. It may take a bit to sort thru the volume of shows offered but Flint listed a few to start with.

You are missing a world of good entertainment. It may take a bit to sort thru the volume of shows offered but Flint listed a few to start with.

It's not so much that I don't expect they'll be good, it's more a matter of we don't sit around watching TV every single evening and for those we do, we either have TV shows we're already watching to fill the time or we just want something mindless that we don't feel the need to follow along (if you miss one of the houses in House Hunters, who really cares?).

It's not so much that I don't expect they'll be good, it's more a matter of we don't sit around watching TV every single evening and for those we do, we either have TV shows we're already watching to fill the time or we just want something mindless that we don't feel the need to follow along (if you miss one of the houses in House Hunters, who really cares?).

You are as un-American as possible. You should move to Finland where they hardly have any TV channels and just eat Reindeer and take up rally racing. That's where you belong, you non-American loser!

Back