• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Assassin's creed - Unity

pauly,

since i didnt bother finishing black flag, is it essential i do, or should i jump on this one as a blind buy?

amazon has it for 29.99 but dont want the same repetition i was getting tired of with black flag.

hows the storyline?

i want it, but also want infamous 2 for ps4...

hit me up! thanks!

It really has nothing to do at all with Black Flag, you're safe there. I think the story line of Unity is quite good, maybe not quite up there with Ezio or Connor, but still much better than BF IMHO - although I think BF did get better towards the end, there was some redemption.

I really like the Infamous games, too.

Darn it Pauly you making it hard for me to get this...

So played infamous 2 as well? What are your thoughts? I hope it wasn't as tedious S the first one became.

It's been a while... but infamous 2 was pretty similar to 1, maybe a little more plot development. Same overall gameplay. But I really like these sorts of open-world games, with lots of side missions and such. Infamous, AC, Skyrim, FarCry, Borderlands, ... all similar in that respect.

PaulyT said:
It's been a while... but infamous 2 was pretty similar to 1, maybe a little more plot development. Same overall gameplay. But I really like these sorts of open-world games, with lots of side missions and such. Infamous, AC, Skyrim, FarCry, Borderlands, ... all similar in that respect.

ok, thank you very much pauly.

i think i might jump into infamous second son, just because it got best ps4 exclusive apparently via game informer. (and yes i take them with a grain of salt)... i guess its the whole beanie thing man. thats kinda stereotypical and well, since its seattle i think plaid shouldve been a better choice. :happy-smileygiantred:

Thanks again pauly! i saw the graphics on ac unity, i might wait a tad further.

Back